To provide a home where guests receive compassionate care and dignity at the end of life.
To provide a safe peaceful and comfortable home setting for the dying. Specifically, for those with limited resources or caregiver options.
- Service is provided at no charge to guests or families.
- Basic caregiving is provided by trained and qualified staff and volunteers.
- A medical care plan is carried out by the individual’s hospice provider.
- Routine personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting, assistance with transfers and repositioning, assistance with eating, and various other care related functions.
- Meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping.
- Administering guests’ medications as prescribed by medical plan of care.
- Go to our *Frequently Asked Questions* page for more details…